Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been to the Gene Coulon ramp for years now. I'm thinking about spending a day doing a shake down run. I dont' want to deal with the tides in South Puget Sound...I feel rushed and don't get to do everything I need to do to get the boat in order.

Can it handle launching a 24' boat? How about parking for a fairly large rig? Thanks!

GW out.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
The ramps/docks at Gene Coulon are will handle your boat fine. Big parking lot too. Based on a post I saw here a few days ago, the launch fee is $16 sick: for non Renton residents.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Green Wasabi,

This time of year, you'll have no-problem at Coulon. It won't be too busy, so getting your rig around the lot won't be a problem. In the summer when it's full, you'd have difficulty. The ramps will accomodate your boat too. When I worked at Olympic we splashed a couple 28-ft and larger boats there. It is expensive for a ramp facility though. Tdown:

I've got the itch to get my boat out too. I did pull her out to run her on the hose earlier this week. I've been resisting the urge to just sit at the helm at make motor sounds with my lips, but that's all I've got time for recently. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts