Game Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bruce, I was wondering if there was gonna be another jig swap this year.

For those that remember it, it anyone else interested? Also, does anyone remember the details of how it worked?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Gamfishin Jig Swap?

As I remember it, 'X' amount of Gf'ers were choosen to participate. Each of those anglers ties up a number of jigs equal to the amount of anglers taking part in the jig swap. Then everyone mails one jigs to each of the participants, and eventually everyone ends up with and identical set of jigs, with patterns tied up by various members.

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

When I did it the last time I sent my jigs in and it took along time to get the others back. I think a set was to be posted up for auction and proceeds to to Gf.com

·
Registered
3,303 Posts

I would, but i dunno if i'll want my first batch of jigs... let alone you guys. :lol:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Alright guys heres the rules.

1. First people to post get in on the swap.
2. Im putting a limit at 20 people, though I doubt that many will participate.
3. If we have less then 5 people, we will all send TWO jigs to each person.
4. Once everyone has signed up, please PM me a mailing address, and I will distribute a list of names and addresses to the participants.
5. Then tie a number of jigs equivalent to the number of people we have in on it. (unless there are less then 5 people, in which case see No. 3) Make sure you send everyone the same pattern, that way, we all come out with an identical set.
6. Jigs should be tied with good quality, if you wouldn't fish with it, don't send it to someone else.
7. Finally, guys these don't need to be fancy complex jigs. Even simple yarn/chenille patterns will suffice.
8. Ideally, tie a pattern that you have created yourself.

Alrighty people, get to tying!

·
Banned
733 Posts

Im in on this man if anyone one else is. Just started tying but i got it down for sure Tup:
Omar

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts

I'll make a new thread and sticky it for you guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.