Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed some Pics with people wearing Gamefishin Shirts and Hats. Where can we get some?

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i wanna buy a sweatshirt but the 2X is a little to big. nothing that a little bit of Mc Donalds can't heal i suppose... wink:

anyway to get orders of the sizes that sold out?

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Seriously though, what are the chances of gettin me a medium hoodie? I'll pay more for a smaller size, i don't mind. lol

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
You guys kills me sometimes...

..everything you guys have mentioned have been for sale on the store at one time or another...

YES-we do need to get more sized hoodies & a new run of T's, I would expect sometime before Feb end.
And like anything else in life...if enough people want it then we can get it...

There are "medium" sized GF members!!!!!!!!!!????????????? Go to Dicks Burgers more!!! HAHA-kiddin

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
If FJ cannot get them, I usually can. Show em Lori and Duro. Mine are one offs. Some folk have their own mugs, Tee Shirts, Teddy Bear.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
DO IT NOW!

Post here the items you guys want available on the GF Store: More Hoodies, T's, Beanies, Caps etc
Yes I know-flags also....long long story.

thanks guys...and gals!

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I would take a couple of caps when they become available again. I need a new "Lucky" fishing cap. Tup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
im down for the whole shebang. i think a hoodie would be an awesome idea for those friggin freezy steelhead mornings! a hoodie and t-shirt in the L or XL size would also be on my list

1 - 20 of 26 Posts