Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't miss out on this event. It's sure to be a great time! Tup:

Gamefishin.com Tuna trip on the Tequila Too out of Deep Sea Charters: http://www.deepseacharters.biz

When: Sept. 10th, Returning Sept. 11th.
Where: Tequila Too, Westport WA

Information: (360) 268-9300
Reservations: (800) 562-0151

Cost: $575 Deposit: $150

Tequila Too and Deep Sea Charters will hold the boat for us until March 27th, so you need to get your reservations made asap.

There will be a total of 8 Gamefisher's which includes myself on board. So there is currently 7 spots open.

TUNA!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
cant wait to hear about how this trip goes. One of these years I am gonna save up to do one of these! Have fun to all who show up

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
What are the limits and all that good stuff Hook? I'm gonna talk to the wife about this. It's a long shot but worth a try.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
tequilla too is an awsome boat..and that skipper knows his stuff big time

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun Bruce, I was just talking to the wife about this ealier in the week. I'll run it by her, thanks for the heads up. Tup:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Last year I did a one day trip about this time frame, diffrent boat but same quality of a trip and we ended up with 14 fish each for 10 of us, 20lb average, I think I took home about 140-150lbs of fillets!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Tuna fishing is awesome, I plan on making at least 10 trips in my boat this year. The only problem with with booking so far in advance is there is just know way of knowing what the ocean gods are going to do. I can say, once you catch and eat tuna, you'll want more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tiderunner said:
Tuna fishing is awesome, I plan on making at least 10 trips in my boat this year. The only problem with with booking so far in advance is there is just know way of knowing what the ocean gods are going to do. I can say, once you catch and eat tuna, you'll want more.
I'll be out there with ya, brother!

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
If you haven't done a Tuna trip yet...DO ONE!!!!!! It's awesome. If you eat your store bought canned stuff and like it. You'll love the stuff you catch better. Going back to store bought stuff sucks.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Tiderunner said:
only 10 trips.... I plan on doing 10 trips in the month of Aug!!! (weather gods permitting, AND finding a couple of crewmates to pony up some gas $$)

Im going to predict this summer as an awesome Tuna year.

A tuna Overnight trip should yield about 15 fish per person. @ about 15-20# a fish.
A Tuna Wholesaler at the dock charges $2. a lb in the whole for tuna. Do the math.. its almost cheaper to book a trip and have the fun of catching your own tuna, than it is to buy it Wholesale!!!!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
oly you forgot to tell them that there fiah will be taken care of , like cooled down , bled
and all the good thing ,so you will have the best tasting tuna on earth
you never know what you get when you buy it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
when do you need the deposits? that sounds like a hoot. so there must be sleeping accomodations for eight fishers plus skipper and deck hand. how far out do you go? do you anchor up for the night or do you return to port if its pretty close in, i know it all depends on where the fish are, but i think i heared they were only about 20 miles out last season.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts