1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they play next week like they did today,they'll be done in a hurry. sick:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hunter P said:
If they play next week like they did today,they'll be done in a hurry. sick:
NO SHIAT, the part that worrie's me is there starting defense played 3 1/2 quarter's.. Tdown:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
I wonder if the Icegupper still thinks they will win the Superbowl?

Watching Holmie get all fired up today was fun though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I agree with DB. The defense was not inspired today. We would have won
anyway if Seneca didn't hand the ball to the Falcons twice near the 20.
SA looked good during his brief appearance. The thing that bothered me
the most was the amount of presure the Falcons were able to get on our
QB on a consistant basis. I suppose Walter being on the bench might have
had something to do with that. The team is pretty healthy. I think the
Redskins will get whiped.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Come on guys, an 86 point game and you are grumbling. At least you got value for money. :) Bet you were glued in your seats and did not look away in case you missed the next point.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Ya, with Matt in the game in the second half, the fumble and the crappy interception probably wouldn't have happened, but who knows. I was impressed with Seneca actually, hes has got a good arm and quickness. I though he played awesome. It was a fun game, Falcons had a good defensive plan for sure. They have some impressive linebackers.

Seattle will pick the Redskins apart. Every year you see one of these teams with the second string quarterback make it to the playoffs like Jeff Garcia and the Eagles last year. They never really make it further then the playoffs, the second stringer starts to show his faults on film and teams adjust, as Seattle will. The Seahawks have been in the 3rd season many times and will really put a good game together for the Seattle fans. Josh Brown is kicking good again and the punter is OK, the new long snapper is impressive. They are poised to go further in the playoffs then most think.

The Defense will also get better in the playoffs, they will be very physical and it will be fun to watch.

Green Bay will be tougher to win, then going to Dallas,IMO. If they get past Green Bay, they are in.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
We need to be rooting for the NY Giants big time because they can get us a NFC Champoinship game here in Seattle. If the Giants beat the Bucs(which I think they will), then the NYG get the Cowboys and the Cowboys aren't looking so good lately. Giants win both of their games and we take care of our business, Championship game here in Seattle. All we gotta do is beat the Redskins and the Packers in Lambeau the second week of January. :D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
DBAppraiser said:
Championship game here in Seattle. All we gotta do is beat the Redskins and the Packers in Lambeau the second week of January. :D
Sounds easy. :eek: Lets sign up :lol: Do you think the Packers are better at home then the team we lost to in Carolina's place. Its gonna be tough, but depending on weather it could happen for sure. :arrow:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I don't know Red. Anyone who thinks they know how the NFC is going to turn out is fooling themselves. Every team in the NFC can be beat on any given day. Dallas looks like they are struggling a little and who knows how bad TO's ankle really is. The Packers looked terrible against the Bears a week ago. The NY Giants have been as inconsistent as anyone but looked pretty good against the Patriots. The Redskins have been good the last 4 weeks but they haven't faced a good defense in that time. The Buccaneers are pretenders and who knows how the Seahawks will do. Will the Seahawks that decimated the Ravens (who played well today against the Steelers) show up or will it be the team that wasn't very good in Carolina? I don't have a clue and no one else does either. I can't wait for next Saturday's game that is for sure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts