Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama has one living ancestor... Madelyn Dunham... His Grandmother.

Why does he keep her sequestered away in isolation from the world?

Young Obama spent most of his life surrounded by his mother's family â€" his grandparents â€" "white folk," as he describes them.

Madelyn Dunham raised Barry Obama. It was probably her money that got him admitted to the prestigious Punahou School in Hawaii and paid his fees. Her efforts were formative, perhaps even more so than those of Obama's mother Ann, Madelyn's daughter. And yet Madelyn is being hidden away.

If anyone else running for president locked his granny away and refused to allow her to be seen, would the media complain? You betcha.

But America's media have supinely allowed Obama to pretend he has no white relatives. He has paraded his step-grandmother in Kenya, who never saw him until the 1980s, as his "granny," and locked the grandmother who actually raised him away in a closet.

Now, the Chicago Tribune reports "the Obama campaign declined to make (his white grandmother) available."

Is she sick? Not apparently. Bedridden? Hospitalized? Not apparently. She is the "Prisoner of Obama," and of Obama's racist myth that he is "Black" and not "Black and White." She is white and Barry Obama is a "black" candidate for president.

And like whimpering puppies the media do not protest, complain or demand access.

What a disgrace.

The "segregation" of Madelyn Dunham, Obama's white grandmother, and only real grandmother, has to be one of the cruelest and most mendacious political kidnappings this nation has ever seen.

Free Granny Madelyn Dunham (Obama)!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Kinda odd you are electing Obama not his Granny, his wife, his pet dog, his gardener. The list can go on and on.

Now lets see does this mean we can dig up the dirt on McCain's family or should we just stick with what he has done or said.

You are scrapping the bottom of the barrel posting this stuff.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Sir John, Just like Kerry making a big deal out of his swift boat service and then being called on it, the "Big O" is selling himself as a "Black man" of African relation and is doing his best to show ancestors of that race, be them blood or not. If race is going to be an issue, and it already is, then we should be allowed to see the people who are responsible for his existence. John McCain has had no problem showing us his mommy, why knot "Lil Barracky?"

·
Registered
243 Posts
Who cares? This is silly at best. Would you NOT vote for a man becasue he didn't parade his grandma about. He has made no effor to hide the fact he is biracial. Is that an issue? If so why? Barack said "My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success."

G

·
Wham Bam said:
Who cares? This is silly at best. Would you NOT vote for a man becasue he didn't parade his grandma about. He has made no effor to hide the fact he is biracial. Is that an issue? If so why? Barack said "My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success."
Because it's a fetish that Bozzo....(darn it I did it again) I mean Bonzo has with grandmas. In other words in minutia.

But don't paste any stories about McInsane....he gets really upset. And throws himself on the floor, pounding his fist and banging his head.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Wham Bam said:
Sorry, but when you make a conscientious effort to keep her away from the media blitz, something is wrong. Maybe she's got some sort of dementia and he doesn't want anyone assuming his mind is also affected.

Of course, John McCain has all the appearance of someone that has declining mental capacity too.

We're so going to be screwed in the election, AGAIN.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Consider this...

Young Barack was abandoned by his father at age two. At age 5 his mother married his stepfather Lolo Soetoro and they moved to Indonesia where he was raised for the next 5 years. At age 10 Barrack was abandoned by his mother and stepfather and shipped to Hawaii where he was raised into adulthood by his grandparents Stanley and Madelyn (Payne) Dunham.

It would seem that Barack would have enough pride and respect for his grandparents to honor them with some recognition of their formative role in his life. Human interest demands that his only living ancestor and effective parent be given some attention.

Madelyn does appear to be a nice person in this photo:

THE DUNHAMS: precocious, self-assured Stanley Ann (left); her impetuous father, who named his only child after himself; her mother, Madelyn, the quiet, firm influence in the home. Old friends say they see flashes of them all in Stanley Ann's son, Sen. Barack Obama. (Photo courtesy of Maya Soetoro-Ng)

Perhaps it is because his white ancestors included slave owners? This might be embarassing considering that none of his black ancestors were slaves.

Mr. Obama's slave-owning ancestors include George Washington Overall and Mrs. Mary Grable Duvall, both of whom are enumerated in the 1850 Federal Census as slave owners. George Washington Overall is also enumerated in the 1860 Federal Census as a slave owner. Other slave-owning ancestors of Mr. Duvall include John P. Childress (or Childers), who was enumerated in the 1860 Federal Census as a slave owner. See the Federal Censuses for details.

Barack Obama poses at Columbia University in New York City during a visit by his grandparents Stanley and Madelyn Dunham. (Photo courtesy of Maya Soetoro-Ng / March 23, 2007)

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Have you ever thought his Nan might just want NOT to be in the limelight.

But hell what does that matter.

One minute you are berating the media for talking about your man in a certain fashion and then you praise them for going after Obama's Nan.

Here is another thought if his Nan came out and said 'She does not want to talk to the Press'. Would you accept this?????

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I wouldn't sweat it too much Sir John.

Actually... I can't wait to see the whinin', bitchin', wailing and gnashing of teeth our extremist right-wing contingent is gonna do after Obama gets elected president. :?

You think this forum is innundated with copy/paste right-wing hate propaganda now... :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts