Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
read about these a while back and found one on ebay and received it just the other day
bin out twice and came back with a fish both times trolling it between 100-160ft
both springs where about 10-12pnds

·
Registered
562 Posts
fishinmike said:
Narrows Marina has some left, I got most of them. Tup:
Are they the "Glo Kitchen Sink" which have the glow white stripe or are they the "Super Trooper" which have the same colors, but no glow? I've been looking for the Glo Kitchen Sink for some time with no luck. They seem to sell them in Canada but I haven't found them here. That photo was originally posted on a Canadian forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are in fact "Glo Kitchen Sink"
i also saw the "Super Trooper" which also has a 3 color pattern but with more blue than black
and yes you are correct the photo above is from the canadian forum ,thats where i first read about this spoon but was unable to find any until now.it worked pretty good so i grabbed a few more !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Save you're gas money. Narrows Marina doesn't have any Kitchen Sinks. I drove clear up from Longview area today. All they have is the sooper trooper one. Long drive for one they didn't have.
Strike Zone

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Strike Zone said:
Save you're gas money. Narrows Marina doesn't have any Kitchen Sinks. I drove clear up from Longview area today. All they have is the sooper trooper one. Long drive for one they didn't have.
Strike Zone
Yep, I called them a couple of days ago and ask them if they had any before I made the drive. They told me no, and that they weren't going to order anymore, because their supplier in Spokane was making them order 150 at a time. The suppliers name is Gunarama Wholesales. Maybe someone here can order the 150 spoons and sell them to gamefishers.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Ken M said:
Tideunner All by 10 from you if order 150 Tup:
I tried to buy from them, but unfortunatly they would not sale to me because I am not a business. I offered to buy 150 of them and they still said sorry charlie.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Tiderunner said:
Ken M said:
Tideunner All by 10 from you if order 150 Tup:
I tried to buy from them, but unfortunatly they would not sale to me because I am not a business. I offered to buy 150 of them and they still said sorry charlie.
Yeah, buying from some of the manufacturers or whole salers can be a pain. There's paperwork to complete, and then there's some sort of federal excise tax that needs to be paid. I don't do it, as a private consumer/buyer.

Whenever I buy bulk lures or lure components, I've been pretty lucky to get them in bulk from Ebay sellers, some of whom I assume have business licenses and are able to buy directly from the manufacturer or wholesaler.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Not to rob the post, but I really dont think one "kitchen sink" has much advantage over anything else. (minus a bud light can with a 9/0 hook).. I see a lot of people making great deals over curtain coyotes, ect. Most of them work about the same and have little atvantage over another in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
As a good friend and great fisherman once told me 98% of lures are made to catch the fisherman eye not the fish.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Ken M said:
I,m going to have to disagree with you Rook. :D
Im sure most people do. Proof is in the eyes of the fish holder Tup:

Not saying that a select few work better than others, I just think its funny if someone hears a blue and yellow dick night behind a gold 13 hotspot has been killing them, guess what the store will be out of next week. ;) 95 % of yotes wortk the same ImO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts