Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place. First guy: " You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend." Second guy: " that's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool." Third guy: " Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her." They continue to fish when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him. You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. " What's the deal?" Fourth guy: " I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, " Fishing or Sex" and she said, " Wear a Sweater."

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Works for me :D

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
kingcracker said:
gave the wife a nudge and said, " Fishing or Sex" and she said, " Wear a Sweater."
Every once and a while I get both Tup:

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Yeah, I know that 4th guy. The other morning he came down to the kitchen while his wife was fixing breakfast. She demanded sex right then and there. So he gave his best and when they where done, the wife jumped up and went back to the cooking. The guy says "What was that all about?" She says "The egg timer is broken"

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
TRAUT said:
Yeah, I know that 4th guy. The other morning he came down to the kitchen while his wife was fixing breakfast. She demanded sex right then and there. So he gave his best and when they where done, the wife jumped up and went back to the cooking. The guy says "What was that all about?" She says "The egg timer is broken"
You guys are too funny!! clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Yep, I figured Dee Dee and Lori would chime in after my that last post. I gotta tell you ladies those eggs woulda been burnt beyond recognition at my house :roll: ! (Fortunately my darling wife doesn't read these forums! :oops: )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts