Gamefishin.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear everyone's fishing plans for this weekend. Feel free not to name the river if you wish....Saturday I will be fishing area 10 for coho in my small boat if it isn't too rough. Then fishing the cow Sunday in my friend's sled.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I will most likely be on the snohomish both days. Probably no more than a few hrs. My house is a disaster being in the middle of installing some new floors. I gonna have a get outta jail free card for a good while after its done. The gal is likin it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hope to get out is my plan! Not sure where or for what yet but either kokes or coho will be targeted.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Let's hear everyone's fishing plans for this weekend. Feel free not to name the river if you wish....Saturday I will be fishing area 10 for coho in my small boat if it isn't too rough. Then fishing the cow Sunday in my friend's sled.
Good luck Silver I am just a beginner at this been here in Washington for 16 years never fish for salmon, I love the fight never tried yet a king.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I'll be beach fishing for coho with the bug rod both days this weekend.
Fishing has been good and should continue to be so.
SF

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Already mentioned in my coho thread.
I will be fishing with the GF and a friend this weekend. Teaching\ showing them how to toss bugs for trout.
Good weather, great people and on the water,....win- win.

Everyone enjoy your weekend, get outside and take in mother nature's offerings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also targeting coho in area 10 tomorrow and trying the Don Armeni launch for the first time. Actually....I'm trying this forum for the first time here as well. :)

Curious to know if the parking lot fills up quickly this late in the year?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Also targeting coho in area 10 tomorrow and trying the Don Armeni launch for the first time. Actually....I'm trying this forum for the first time here as well. :)

You will be fine-I was there the other day at high tide and only 4 trailers were in the lot. Good luck & welcome!

·
6,601 Posts
Not really. For a good shot at fish go around the Duwamish Head out towards Alki Pt. in to the shipping lanes (500' of water). Troll with the tide (north or south) and set your downrigger to 40'. Troll through the tide rips and watch out for the Bremerton ferry, it sneaks up on ya.

Reactions: stealheadr

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hookem... You might consider giving the lower duwamish a try. In my experience they are better biters than the puyallup fish. If you have a small boat or even canoe you can troll plugs.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Good thread SS. Well we were going to go to Tokeland tomorrow, but We heard the silvers are pretty few. So a trip to Little Rock gun club to make sure the scope didn't get banged up too much.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Meeting some friends in the morning to do some freedrifting, plugging. If the fish bite great, if not itll be a good time anyway.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shooting sounds fun curb... was planning to go last weekend but got prevented.... report from the cowlitz past couple days from a friend: few kings here and there mix of jacks, chromers, ******* and lots of nates. Not many coho yet, some late summer's being caught as well. Will give a report Sunday or Monday.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts