Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys ever tried fishing down in down town seattle? I went there last sunday and in two hours kicked butt with two juvinile lings both about 18-20in and a kelp greenling about 12-16in. Everything was released and swam away so dont worry... man and bass tackle in shallow water (under 50ft deep) is a blast! Goin back down in the mornin to try it again!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was fishin at waterfront park next to the aquarium

·
Registered
705 Posts
never fished by the waterfront. there are actually lings there? fished pier 86 in the past and caught 7 ugly ratfish.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I shure don't think that I would eat anything that lives on the bottom or eats what does down there. Where the Greenling glowing? :lol: Cool to know that all is not dead in the city.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope actually was just screwin around and was usin bass gear when I caught those fish... just a 3.5in tube setup...

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
id bet the fish populations are actually pretty good right there at the waterfront becasue structure is good and noone ever (until redfish came along) fished there that ive seen plus the aquarium tosses out food there to attract sixgills which should help the overall ecosystem. Nice.

·
Registered
330 Posts
redfish1985 said:
I was fishin at waterfront park next to the aquarium
You know they feed the sixgills there too, right? I bet there are lots of fish in the area feeding off of the free scraps. Come back and post if you suddenly get spooled. Tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts