Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some property on Harstine Island, and was wondering if anybody had any info on fishing that area? I'll fish for anyhting, but would really like to know where to target Salmon. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
Right now fishing along the shoreline for cutthroat is a good bet. In the fall, there are lots of coho around the island. Blackmouth can be a good option right now around Devils Head and the Joemma Beach area. Later in the summer, Vaughn Bay can be good for returning chinook.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
my uncle lives about 300 yards north of the bridge on the mainland side. he whacks the silvers in september off the beach infront of his house. really a fun fishery.
he called me last week and he had just lost a nice blackmouth trolling { i believe} the north end of the island. it was around 10lbs and he lost it at the net. i think his wife's netting skills had something to do with it. ;)

·
Registered
200,908 Posts
I would make the run down to the south side of Anderson Island and target blackmouth right now. In fact if I didn't have to work this weekend that is where I would be. wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts