Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you seen this yet? I bet he trolls a little fast. This is the latest in European drug running equipment. It made runs three times a week across the English Channel and was said to be just a blur on British Coast Guard radar. The Brits were so blown away by the speed that they had to bring in a specially equiped helicopter to try and chase them down. What was on board?..... How about 300 Kilos of pure cocaine.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
That phot may have the recordforbeing posted the most. But, it never gets old. Very cool. I would love to take that for a spin.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thats a great photo and I chuckle everytime I see it. I think I posted that same one a year or so go on the old board. But I still love it. Tup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quick! close your eyes it could be copyright protected. Is this a clipped photo? wink:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
netboy said:
That phot may have the recordforbeing posted the most. But, it never gets old. Very cool. I would love to take that for a spin.
hahah i agree. i also love the "neah bay" great white shark pic clown: they still always are cool to see tho!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like you guys are a hell of alot more internet saavy than me. Next time I'll try a bit harder to find something worthwhile. The White Possum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts