Game Fishing Forum banner

Fish Tickle

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  spareoar 
#1 ·
Anyone use this stuff.Saw it at Jerrys last nite while looking for other stuff.Looks good to me.Went to their website and viewed a couple of the videos looks very interesting.Curious as to if any of you guys use it and for what species...

#2 ·
It looks interesting to me too but I have yet to try it. Something I do like and think that makes a little difference is that spray called Fool a fisherman, Oh sorry, Fool a fish. I think it has helped me so I use it. It's probably all mental though. If ya try the fish tickle give us a report.

#4 ·
I ran it a lot and like the little spinner glow scent capsule. We didn't get a half an hour out of the scent. I talked with them after and they said they were having a hard time making it consistant. I think its a great idea, when they get it worked out.

#5 ·
when i first saw this on t.v. i thought it looked promising. then i noticed that the king they filmed being caught on a plug, useing it, also had a sardine wrap on the plug !!! :shock: that was enough false advertisement for me to never try it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.