Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use this stuff.Saw it at Jerrys last nite while looking for other stuff.Looks good to me.Went to their website and viewed a couple of the videos looks very interesting.Curious as to if any of you guys use it and for what species...

·
Registered
474 Posts
It looks interesting to me too but I have yet to try it. Something I do like and think that makes a little difference is that spray called Fool a fisherman, Oh sorry, Fool a fish. I think it has helped me so I use it. It's probably all mental though. If ya try the fish tickle give us a report.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
A buddy of mine tried it in the salt water for salmon. He said the scent tablets would disintegrate or dissolve in about half an hour.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I ran it a lot and like the little spinner glow scent capsule. We didn't get a half an hour out of the scent. I talked with them after and they said they were having a hard time making it consistant. I think its a great idea, when they get it worked out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
when i first saw this on t.v. i thought it looked promising. then i noticed that the king they filmed being caught on a plug, useing it, also had a sardine wrap on the plug !!! :shock: that was enough false advertisement for me to never try it!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I saw this product advertised on a local t.v. show.
It was less than worth while, to a non trolling type dude like myself.
And my personal o.p it wasnt worth the pot too piss in for that matter

·
Registered
48 Posts
buddy gave me some (as sort of a gag) sometime back.....tried it in the freshwater for a day or so.....same problem...the tablets milked out quickly.....no results.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My buddy and I tried it with similar results, tablets dissolved way to fast. IMO Gel scent is far better and the cheaper way to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts