Fishing Report - Fish Lake | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Fish Lake

Discussion in 'Spokane County' started by Jesper, May 25, 2001.

1. Jesper

Jesper Guest

Caught 3 brook trouts in about 3 hours. Two were too small, but the last were about 1 pound. Used power bait off the floating dock. Plenty of Blue gills.

2. Kris

Kris Guest

fished the lake last nite in a boat for about 1.5 hours. Caught one nice one and lost a few.

3. Sensei

Sensei Guest

I fished fish lake and caught six trout. They ranged from 1-2 lbs, but it was really fun. Just released them and had fun.

4. Sensei

Sensei Guest

Fished the lake beyond the floating dock. I caught 10 fish yesterday, and 9 today. They are so easy to catch on spinners. I only kept one that was 2.5 pounds. Just casting from the shore and taught a friend how to catch fish. Pretty fun stuff. There are some larger fish the deeper you let it sink. Lines tight...

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Spent a few hours out at the dock on Fish Lake on Friday before the winter storm we got this weekend. Threw worms off on the bottow, let them sit, with a n occasional jig. Landed three 15" brooks, a 17" and an 18" with a large hole in its head from a bird's beak. All the big brookies are on the bottom, and we used big chunks of worm because the tiger trout cant fit it in their mouths.

6. Lotech Joe

Lotech Joe Guest

Good day at Fish Lake today. Spent the day trolling a fly rod with a wooly bugger. On the water @ 10:15, off the water @ 3:15. Surface water temp was between 70 and 74. The lake was like glass most of the day. It was great to be out again. I took 4 Rainbows and 1 giant Brook Trout home to dinner.