·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
by salmonfinder
koke kid i would be fired up to.......
Hey! What you been up too?

by KCKracker
kk hey sorry i didnt call been fighting a migraine all eve and a house full of dinner guests to boot Ill shoot you a call tomorrow nice catch btw!
Hope I can help.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey Kid,

Congrats on the good day. Great pics.

The kokes have been on the surface at American for a few weeks now. I hit them last week just like you did. Pretty exciting.

I'll be fishing Friday and/or Saturday this week if you want to hook up. I'm the guy in the Alumaweld that gave you a bottomwalker last year. Planning on starting with kokes then moving to perch.

randy

·
Registered
611 Posts
Nice post how big are those fatties? What did you use the cans of corn for if you were using the other stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
by i8skeerd
Got my vote for post of the year. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Thank's, I don't know bout that tho.

by HookSetter
Hey Kid,
Congrats on the good day. Great pics.
The kokes have been on the surface at American for a few weeks now. I hit them last week just like you did. Pretty exciting.
I'll be fishing Friday and/or Saturday this week if you want to hook up. I'm the guy in the Alumaweld that gave you a bottomwalker last year. Planning on starting with kokes then moving to perch.
randy
Hey man, good to hear from you! Im kinda busy this week, don't think I will get out, but you never know.

by takedown
Nice post how big are those fatties? What did you use the cans of corn for if you were using the other stuff?
Most of the fish are 11"-12 1/2". We use corn alot for bait, not always tho, I also eat the leftover corn without scent of course.

fishn2gthr4ever
+2
Oh stop :roll:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts