Fishing Report - Fenwick Lake | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Fenwick Lake

Discussion in 'King County' started by ranger, Jun 1, 2000.

1. ranger

ranger Guest

Tried fishing with small rapala minnow- only one hit but no trout to be seen.

2. CARSTEN

CARSTEN Guest

FISHED HERE LIKE 6 TIMES...NUTHIN! BUT SPOKE TO ANOTHER FREQUENT FENWICK FISHER WHOM SAYS, HE PULLS OUT 2-3 POUNDERS ALLL THE TIME..3-4 FT OFF THE BOTTOM IN THE MIDDLE WITH RAINBOW POWERBAIT...IS HE FIBBING..WHO KNOWS...CAN I FISH...WHO KNOWS..HEHE...LOTSA WEEDS ON THE NORTH SHORE....DEFINATELY USE A BOAT.

3. frank brown

frank brown Guest

I fish lake fenwick every other week their are 2&3 pound large mouth able to be caught i usaully fish the west side of the lake even though the sticker bushes might cut you up it,s well worth it.i start of using top water baits ,chuggers spitters,skiteer,pops and frog baits.the lay down tree on the other side of the lake that lays down has been very helpful with spinner baits ,jigs,tubebaits,and also just regular flies tied on.

4. Lunkerman

Lunkerman Guest

This morning i started fishin at about 9:00 am and by 9:30 i hooked into a six pound two ounce lunker it got airborn twice i thought i was dreaming until i got it in i cought it on my trusty old banjo minnow.

5. jrbassmaster

jrbassmaster Guest

Went out in the early a.m. and caught (and released)one heavy 14" largemouth bass in about 10 feet of water using a small silver Rapala shad rap by trying to get the lure caught in the weeds. Continued to catch little ones (and kept a couple) on the same lure for about another half hour before everything stopped.

6. TRAPPER

TRAPPER Guest

Lake Fenwick.....Rain and Drizzle,4 Other Fisherman on Lake at noon. Hit the westside along with a Hungry Cormorant who was helping himself to my "rising" Planters.Saw no one else having as much Luck as the "Master Fisherman",(Oh, for an Open Season!)The Kent Fire Department had their Zodiack's out on the lake setting out red and white Shrimp Floats,no traps attatched (the season must still be open only in Saltwater!) "TRAPPER"

7. Mike Gill

Mike Gill Guest

Fished for about 2 hours. Had several bites on a small #70 lure colored like a rainbow trout. Caught only (1) which was about 10".

8. TRAPPER

TRAPPER Guest

Slow day Fishing today, as I fell in the Lake. Will dry off and try again another Day. "TRAPPER"

9. TRAPPER

TRAPPER Guest

Brown Bullheads and Sunfish off the Boat Launch. The antics of the Wooducklings and Croaking Bullfrogs kept things Hoppings. "TRAPPER"

10. Ron

Ron Guest

After fishing the Green I thought I would try Fenwick.. Water dirty looking and no bites.

11. Max

Max Guest

Bass fishing has picked up significantly with the warmer temps bringing the bigger fish up to spawn. Early evening about 2 hrs before sunset is the best time to start. they seem to take a liking to Senko 4" purple worm w/ black flakes. Anything moving naturally will get them biting.

12. sam

sam Guest

croppy an perch

13. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 New Member

I still believe there are Crappie in Lake Fenwick. Even though they are not listed.
    WDFW said Lake Holms up by Green River College had the same thing (No Crappie). That was until I tossed a Small Silver Rapala where there was a ripple inside a brush pile and Pow! Two 14 inch Spawning Crappie on the hook! :p
    "TRAPPER" Lake Holm's Crappie.JPG

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
Search tags for this page
catch fish lake fenwick
cortana what is the best days to fish lake fenwick in state of washington
fish plants in lake fenwick
fishing at lake fenwick wa

fishing lake fenwick

lake fenwick fishing report
lake fenwick wa fishing