Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Pink-n-White with pink head, and the nightmare.

·
Registered
718 Posts
On the rivers I fish over here in eastern washington black, black and pink, black and red, black and purple, purple and pink, and pink and white, seem to be the best colors. I have so many jigs it makes me sick sick:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
These colors are proven for me in the winter and I am totally confident with only these colors on any winter stream.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another favorite I have is Pink & White with light Purple beads. This jig has been deadly on the Sandy River down here.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
this is a funny timing on this thread.

I just so happened to Fish the Cow today and test out the Jigs I got on Tuesday from Jig'n

Well the One called "Yaquina" went 2 for 2 today. 1 nice hen about 8# and a bigger buck that was about 14#... 1/8th oz, and was the one that comes without the beeds. Its kind of a peach color.

Im sure Jig'n can post a pic of it...

Nice jigs!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SeaRanger21 said:
Jig'n said:
Another favorite I have is Pink & White with light Purple beads. This jig has been deadly on the Sandy River down here.
Looks like a Dyna-King vise holding that jig Tup:
Why yes it is a Dyna King vise, and I love it! I've had it for about 2 yrs and it's seen several thousand jigs, not a single problem with it! Tup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Olybirds said:
this is a funny timing on this thread.

I just so happened to Fish the Cow today and test out the Jigs I got on Tuesday from Jig'n

Well the One called "Yaquina" went 2 for 2 today. 1 nice hen about 8# and a bigger buck that was about 14#... 1/8th oz, and was the one that comes without the beeds. Its kind of a peach color.

Im sure Jig'n can post a pic of it...

Nice jigs!
Nice job on the fish today clap: We love to hear reports like that! Here is the jig that Olybirds speakes of, its the last jig on the page.

http://www.beeleejigs.com/nonbeaded.htm

Jig'n

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Jig'n said:
SeaRanger21 said:
Jig'n said:
Looks like a Dyna-King vise holding that jig Tup:
Why yes it is a Dyna King vise, and I love it! I've had it for about 2 yrs and it's seen several thousand jigs, not a single problem with it! Tup:
Same vise here,bulletproof vises to say the least

1 - 11 of 11 Posts