Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have one but I would like to make some crab dip.

If you have a tasty recipe,,,,please share!!!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Bing,

A quick and easy one is to just take a block of cream cheese, pour a mess of cocktail sauce over it then pile on the crab (kinda break it up) on top of that. A cheese knife for spreading and a some "Ritz". Cause everything taste better when it sits on a "Ritz".

Same thang works with popcorn shrimp.

·
Registered
49 Posts
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 8oz Philly Cream Cheese
1 cup Celery chopped fine
1/2 cup Green Onion chopped
Lots and lots of Crab..(I like to leave some leg sections whole)
Mix well to cream the cream cheese before adding crab meat, and serve w/ Ritz crackers and or Triscuits.
YUM!

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
T-rex said:
Bing,

A quick and easy one is to just take a block of cream cheese, pour a mess of cocktail sauce over it then pile on the crab (kinda break it up) on top of that. A cheese knife for spreading and a some "Ritz". Cause everything taste better when it sits on a "Ritz".

Same thang works with popcorn shrimp.
interesting,,,this has been a staple holiday dish in our family for generations,,,,with the shrimp,,,,I love it and really easy to make

I ended up using this recipe http://www.real-restaurant-recipes.com/crab-artichoke-dip.html

all I can say is WOW,,,,was it good!! I served it up with tortilla chips and it disappeared in short order,,,,a big hit amongst the family members

give it a try,,,you'll love it

Oh,,,,and i baked mine in a glass baking dish 9x13 at 400 degrees for 25 minutes,,,,,,the recipe says 10 minutes,,,i thing this is a typo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts