Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new season is just about to start.

How many of you guys watch the races?????

I am staying up to watch the 1st. race which starts in about from Australia.

0500 my time.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well Sir John it is that time of year again and australia is abuzz with HOT cars and Hot rumors..... is Kimi Raikkonen the true champion or is this the year Lewis Hamilton OWNS the F-1 World. I am excited to see if Nelson Piquet Jr. can drive as well as his father. Is there any hope that Jenson button gets a win or is honda doomed to be a has run..

Hamilton is on it!!!! WOW, Sauber is picking up where they left off last year.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super race, a quick nap before my Mrs. Mop comes in.

I don't even get a proper sleep. I will just have to lie on the bed fully clothed.

Cannot be in bed when she arrives, don't want to frighten the young lass.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
McLaren looked strong, especially Hamilton. Cool as a cucumber.

Ferrari has reliability issues that they'd better get figured out. No car with a Ferrari engine finished the race.

Raikkonen is lucky that Barrichello is a bonehead.

Malaysia in a week. Love the cars without traction control. Tup:

·
Registered
869 Posts
It was really cool to see the second generation of drivers. It is strange to hear the names and wonder where the others are? You hear The names Piquet, Nakajima and Rosberg and you wait to hear Prost, Mansell, Senna also. Prosts kid is a hard charger and Mansell has 2 kids but they mostly drive Lemans type cars if I am not mistaken.

Barrichello has never been one of my picks to win a race but he will soon be the driver with the most races started. Not sure if that is a benchmark I would desire. Most podiums, Points, Championships, or Moneys earned might be better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts