Game Fishing Forum banner

Everywhere I go:

3K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Glocker 
#1 ·
Wherever I go, whoever I call: (businesses/family/friends) everyone is sick with the flu or cold! I'm starting to believe there is an epidemic going round???
I'm in southern Idaho. Is it like that where you are??? Just curious.
Thanks,
DeeDee
PS I'm not sick yet. ha-ha

#2 ·
Very similar situation over here, Dee Dee. I'm going on over a month now with strep throat, flu, and back problems, and there are a bunch of folks out sick at my wife's workplace. My son is on a school break now and he has some sort of crud too. I've got a new baby niece that's a month old now and I haven't been able to see her yet for fear of making her sick.

So it's not just isolated to the folks in Emmett. Seems like ther might be a little more than average bugs running around this year sick:

#3 ·
Its been a fairly disease free Winter around my house (knock on wood). With school age kids,its rare that we don't get EVERY cold or flu that happens by.

Everyone was sick around Christmas,but thats been about it (knock on wood again).

#5 ·
Same here. I just finished with West Nile Virus, felt great for about four days and then I contracted Avian Bird Flu. Now I'm finally getting back to normal from that. I've never had the flu twice in a month this is a record. I'll probably get Ebola Fever next. I can't wait.

#8 ·
TRAUT said:
Very similar situation over here, Dee Dee. I'm going on over a month now with strep throat, flu, and back problems, and there are a bunch of folks out sick at my wife's workplace. My son is on a school break now and he has some sort of crud too. I've got a new baby niece that's a month old now and I haven't been able to see her yet for fear of making her sick.

So it's not just isolated to the folks in Emmett. Seems like ther might be a little more than average bugs running around this year sick:
Hope you get well soon and Traut, I'm not just talking about the people in Emmett, Idaho. I have family and friends all over the U.S. and it's everywhere... As for Emmett, I'd say half the town is SICK! :shock:
Madcapmag, maybe you'll be rich soon and sick! he-he
Donno, OUCH!

#13 ·
My wife has been sick for almost a month now but so far I have managed to stay healthy except for a couple of 24-hour bugs. I hear about half of the people that winter over in Coulee City are sick now.

#15 ·
Wife and daughter had it, I went to Phoenix on business and lots of folks have it down there too! It is pretty bad this year, all over the west coast from what I can tell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.