Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I will be there. Gotta get 4 Folbe rod holders, locks for downrigger, and what ever else catches my eye.

·
Registered
428 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
I will be there. Gotta get 4 Folbe rod holders, locks for downrigger, and what ever else catches my eye.
Personally, I'd save the money on downrigger locks for something else, assuming you're talking about the Scotty ones. They'll keep an honest person honest, but if somebody want's the downriggers I don't think the scotty locks will stop them. The one that's supposed to stop the mounting screw is a joke, it would be funny if I hadn't paid for them. I actually quit using it because its such a pain to get on, half the time I couldn't get everything lined up "just so"

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
bringing the family on Friday. Tup:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
I'm hoping to make it up there ... but we'll see ...I've got a few things to do around work!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
seaeagle_2 said:
mayfly0013 said:
Personally, I'd save the money on downrigger locks for something else, assuming you're talking about the Scotty ones. They'll keep an honest person honest, but if somebody want's the downriggers I don't think the scotty locks will stop them. The one that's supposed to stop the mounting screw is a joke, it would be funny if I hadn't paid for them. I actually quit using it because its such a pain to get on, half the time I couldn't get everything lined up "just so"
That sucks, Ill look into it... conf:

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Heading up this afternoon around 3:00. I missed the Puyallup show this year so gonna give Monroe a shot.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Yo Dude... is it really you? :D

The Big Lebowski is one of my favorite movies!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Went today. Saw a seminar by Jim Stahl on fishing coho in the Snohomish, I think I learned a few things - worth the time. Talked to Glen from Hawg Quest, bought a Lee lock anchor roller, and Three rivers has 50/50 Dick nites on sale (I bought 10). And the sauce on pulled pork sandwich was too sweet.

·
Banned
132 Posts
TheDude said:
The Dude will be there, I'm easy to spot. I'll be drinking a White Russian.
I will be there tonight Dudeness, maybe I can get one of those White Russians. I always get some good tips from some of the big name guides when I'm there, mostly they are asking me advise.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I spent 3 hrs at the show Thursday. I'll have to go back as I didn't get thru half the stuff. Ran into lots of folks that I know so spent at least 2 hrs just BS'ing. Lots of RV's there and probably the best showing of fishing boats north of the Portland boat show. Well worth the 7 dollar admission.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts