Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yuck. Im sorry but corvettes have never done it for me. Give me a fine Italian or German automobile and I will be happy.

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
I just wet myself. Not sure about the angle of slant on that windshield though...kinda looks funny compared to the rest of the body dynamics. Other than that, I loves it.

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
That sure is nice. I wish they would do that with some other 60's era vehicles, like the GTO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a little follow-up. The name of the company that will build one of these for you is: http://www.crcoachworks.com

Kind of interesting. I guess it's for those people that have disposable income (me not being one of those people). The below statement is from their website. So you'll need to provide a newer Vette to get your older Vette.

Donor Cars

One of the more important aspects of building a CRC is starting with a good foundation. The donor car must be a 1998 through 2004 Corvette Roadster. Body panels and interior parts should be in good condition. When choosing a donor car for the CRC, it’s best to find a car with the interior and carpet color you want. It is possible to change out interior colors, but it can be very costly. The car chassis and frame must be within factory tolerances and specifications. It must have stock dimension wheels and tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts