Erickson's boat House Lake Kapowsin | Gamefishin.com

Erickson's boat House Lake Kapowsin

Discussion in 'Let's Talk Fishin'! The best fishin' community on' started by STSGreen, Apr 4, 2012.

1. STSGreen

STSGreen Active Member

Is ericksons boat house still open? I looked it up online and the number I found isn't working anyore.wanna rent a lil boat and do some trout fishing this weekend. Any ideas of lakes open with a boathouse rental?

2. Bubba

Bubba New Member

Offut lake has boat rentals --- Offut lake resort in Tenino, and lake was recently stocked as well

3. jasondemitri

jasondemitri Member

+1 on Offutt Lake Resort. The staff is real friendly and the lake usually produces.

4. Adam

Adam Member

I think they are still open. I was thinking about going there soon too. Thats about the only place id leave my truck sitting out there.

5. River_Phisher

River_Phisher Active Member

Erickson's is still open, I don't think they are open right now though. Maybe EsoxAngler will chime in, he's close friends with those guys. Sorry I couldn't get you more info, I don't go up around that place too much. Kapowsin can have some tough fishing right now. If I were you, I would try fishing a lake like spanaway or something that will produce fish, and leave kapowsin til' a later month like June-August. I know that lake pretty well and always pull nice trout from there in those months by trolling a wedding ring and pop gear on the west side of the lake closer to the south shore. Just look out for stumps, they'll creep up and get you in a second if you don't keep an eye out.

shoot a P.M if you have any question on K-Pow, me and Esox know it quite well considering it's in walking distance from my house.

6. Esox Angler

Esox Angler Member

Fished Kapowsin yesterday,tried for bass but they wouldn't give me the time of day. Trout anglers were doing decent,saw a few folks trolling with wedding rings and bank anglers using powerbait.
    Erickson's is open and will have a website running soon. Spoke with DJ,basically they have been watching the skies to see about opening early but for weekends as of now,they are open.

Good luck out there!

Search tags for this page
boat rentals at kapowsin lake
erickson boat rentals
erickson boat rentals lake kapowsin
ericksons lake kapowsin
kapowsin boat rental
kapowsin lake boat launch
kapowsin lake boat rental
kapowsin lake boat rentals
lake kapowsin boat launch

lake kapowsin boat rental