Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many jars, tubs or containers of eggs do someone of the egg whores on here got?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
350lbs maybe even 400lbs set up just for Spring chinook Fishing,
50lbs set up just for next years "get me started" fall Salmon fishing,
25-50lbs of oddball stuff set up for just about everything, drift fishing, side drifting, sturgeon fishing, new test cures, etc etc..lol... :p

And I still want more for more test cures and oddball stuff..

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I dont have many, maybe 10 pounds. :lol:

Yes, I am an egg whore. I dont know I have cured up like 20 skeins the past three days and haven't bought any of them. I still need about 100 skeins more though. Sy, you don't consider me an egg whore do you? :lol: If anyone is it would be you, you catch more fish in a week then anyone on this board in a year. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the way u been getting eggs clay your gonna be up to 300lbs of chum eggs real quick before the run is over Tup:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
1082 said:
the way u been getting eggs clay your gonna be up to 300lbs of chum eggs real quick before the run is over Tup:
Hey you are welcome to join in.

Actually I was hoping for like 400 pounds. :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I have a few. Didn't put up many from this years Salmon season as I didn't fish that much. Threw so many away I should be ashamed of myself but I only have 1 eggserator in the garage.
oldguy

Attachments

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
oldguy said:
I have a few. Didn't put up many from this years Salmon season as I didn't fish that much. Threw so many away I should be ashamed of myself but I only have 1 eggserator in the garage.
oldguy
[img][/quote]

what time you want me to pick them up for you so ya can clean that fridge out :o

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
SportJet said:
oldguy said:
what time you want me to pick them up for you so ya can clean that fridge out :eek:
Last year I gave away about 120 jars. Some good, some bad but I had to make some room. I'm sure I threw away 50-60 pounds of fresh this year to the birds.

If ya need some and are going through the Hoquiam area I can fix you up. It needs another good cleaning.

oldguy

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
the way i think u can never have to many lbs of eggs Tup: oh ya am a egg whore for sure last pink season was was asking people i will clean your fish if i can have those eggs lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damn Mike I thought I was bad, clap: I've only got 64 quarts for salmon, 14 pints for Steelhead, 11 pounds of prawns for springers, 15 pounds of sardines for wrapping plugs, and still trying to get a case of green label herring.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Ok, I'm very jealous! I am running low on eggs and the only thing I seem to be able catch now are brat bucks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
clay no wonder u got so much u got someone giving u eggs. man I wish I had someone giving me eggs all the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts