Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month our speaker treated us to what some of our big waters can provide us when Halibut Fishing. This month we will be talking Big Water as well as Close to Home fishing for Halibut and lings in Areas 4, 6&9. If fishing in 300 to 600 feet for Halibut is not your thing how about trying 100-180feet in the straits? No one is more qualified to present these techniques than PSA SnoKing President Ron Garner. Join us for another fun night of talking fishing and raffle. This month will be your final shot to win the trip for two on the Canadian Princess Boat in Canada.

When: Wednesday March 19th â€" 7:00PM
Admission: Free bring a friend
Raffle: Trip for two to Canada’s Canadian Princess, Halibut Rod, lots of gear
Where: North Bellevue Community Center 4063 - 148th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA

SCARBOO

Attachments

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I'm planning on being there! Tup: I am going to be in Seattle taking a final, so I am just going to hang out and head that way for the evening! Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Here are two fish we popped in the straits in 1 hour. Was a good day. I got the 50 on the first drift. My buddy Rick and I got stripped on the second drift. Two drifts later Rick got this 30 pounder. We were done in no time. We didn't want to go home as it was a beatiful day and the water was flat. We just took a leisure trip home.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Thanks for a great seminar! It filled in some of the blanks for me and was some very useful info!!! Tup:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Thanks WDMN. I really enjoyed your meeting. It was fun and everyone was really focused. Sorry I could not get it all into two hours. I still would have like to gotten into the gear and rods. I will have bait at Three Rivers Marine tomorrow night (Friday) with Jambo. If you cannot make this one I will be having another one in Friday Harbor at PSA San Juans on Saturday and one at PSA Sno-King on April 10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts