Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any good meat shops, that will take duck and goose breasts and make pepperoni. Live in Maple Valley but willing to drive for good end results.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Yea! Eggster had some great goose pepperoni made up. Maybe he'll see this, I'll point him in this direction.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
We have 50 lbs on its way back on Monday, Ill let you know how it truns out. Dont have the name of the place but its in Arlington. Ill find out for you and let you know how it turns out.

Rook

·
Registered
903 Posts
We use a guy on Camano Island, don't know the name off-hand, but excellent. He just does custom meats, used to own Del-Fox meats in Stanwood. I will get the contact info on here soon.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You might wanna checkout Green Valley Meats in Auburns Green Valley..There is also a well known butcher/processor in Hobart

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
madduck, we took 35#lbs of goose to butcher boys on south hill and had pepperoni made and it came out great. you wont even know youre eating gamey goose when theyre done Tup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, Echo, post that Camano info if you can find it. I was going to go to silvana meats, but if you got someone over here I'll check into it.

I'm going through withdrawls-8 months to go.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hear you man, but only 7 months if you dove hunt. a good shop near maple valley (live there as well) is Linds Meats. i dont exactly know the address but its near Tahoma and Kentwood HS.

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
One more vote for stewarts meats!!
Antlershed said:
We always take ours to Stewart's in McKenna and it turns out great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts