1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Sad to see..

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
It's a wonder the police did not ask you for a copy of all your photos.

Did he live?????

·
Banned
733 Posts
Thats really too bad. I guess some people have to learn the hard way. And you would think that people would learn after seeing pictures likke theses conf:
Omar

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Thats too bad. Is this abnormally high because of St Patty's day?

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
I do not feel sorry for those who steal a car and then crash it. Fatal or not.

He knew what he was doing and got killed because of it.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
sir john said:

Totally agree add drunk drivers to the mix for me also, I do feel very sorry for those they leave behind,others they involve and the Police, Aid, Tow/Drivers that have to deal with the B.S day in and day out.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Hey Billy,

At least those idiots keep you in fishing and living money.

·
Banned
353 Posts
sir john said:

Thats pretty harsh. I noticed that it said " alledged " stolen. But even if it was someone lost there life and someone out there lost a son or a daughter hell maybe a mother or a father. If it was your child would you hold the same opinion? Just because he or she made a mistake? I hope not!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
I hope I have taught my kids better.

And no I am not sorry he is dead, next week/next month he would have done it again and the next time he may have killed one of yours in his rush to get away.

Hell kids aged 14 and under smash cars up over here and get killed, I do not feel sorry for them or their passengers.

If the choice is them or my family, I will choose them every time.

Harsh maybe but at least I speak the truth and lots will agree with me but will not say so.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I have to agree with sir john on this one. I hope I have taught my kids better too.

I am glad these people took on trees and such and not other cars with innocent people in them.

I look at it as thinning out the gene pool. The smart that don’t drink and drive survive. The dumb get weeded out. I am sorry for their families but not for them.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Everytime there is a loss of life it is sad, no matter who it is or what they have done. I feel sorry for them and their families. I am not sure how someone could not feel bad when someones baby is dead. You can say well they were bad people and everything. But who has not made a mistake in their life???

·
Banned
353 Posts
uwhuskytb said:
Everytime there is a loss of life it is sad, no matter who it is or what they have done. I feel sorry for them and their families. I am not sure how someone could not feel bad when someones baby is dead. You can say well they were bad people and everything. But who has not made a mistake in their life???
Exactly. If a death sentance is warrented by having a moment of bad judgement I and alot of others should be dead for things we did in our youth.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts