Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya'll,

With almost double the previous record return predicted back this next spring, has anyone heard whether the majority will be 3, 4, or 5 salt fish? Either way, 38 to 40 thousand will be fun if it materializes. clap:

ELK

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Where did you get the 38-40k numbers? I know it was a huge number of jacks that returned this year so that should mean bigger numbers of adults returning. Hopefully more fish in general to the columbia, not just drano.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
38,000 is a huge number and I can't wait. Fish should start piling in the lake late Winter and early Spring. Talk about lights out fishin. Numbers like that may be once in a lifetime............ HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!! Tup: Should be a few bigguns too.
Even if the run is half that. WOW!

Now Booking Drano Springers! :lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
red hot said:
Can't wait turn left and have plenty of patience. Bring it on!
I ain't going in there for nuttin! I'm staying in the pond this year. :lol:
Might have to leave the 10 1/2' rods at home, your going to wish you still had that smaller boat. :lol:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
red hot said:
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
red hot said:
Can't wait turn left and have plenty of patience. Bring it on!
I ain't going in there for nuttin! I'm staying in the pond this year. :lol:
Might have to leave the 10 1/2' rods at home, your going to wish you still had that smaller boat. :lol:
No kiddin! This one has a bigger fish box though. Tup:

38,000 FREAKIN SPRINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I CANT WAIT FOR IT! lol imagine a 5 fish limit with a boat of 4 people all limiting...

thall feed the neighborhood! Tup:

whats the average size and how big do those drano springers get?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
jrsculpin said:
Does anybody know where to find the predicted runs for the Wind?
It mentions it in the article listed above. 10,000 i believe. WOW i just read it and i dont remember nuke:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.