Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avis was on Dr Hooks butt to get his yearly check up because he was acting funny. He went to the Dr. and got all his tests done. The doctors report was his heart and blood presure was A-OK he wasnt acting too strange, and that he was actully in good shape for his age! The doctor asked if he was having any problems. Dr. Hooks reply was "Hell No I Feel Great!! I even got god on my side!" The doctor asked what do mean by god on your side? Dr. Hook replied he turns the lights on and off for me! The doctor seemed confused about this but didnt make any comment. The next day the doctor gave Avis his report. He said that Dr. Hook appeared to be healthy for a man his age. The doctor stated that the only weird thing was that Dr. Hook thought God was on his side! Avis replied OMG hes peeing in the refidgerator again!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
OMG, that's too funny..."now, the rest of the story".....
Back in the late 60's.....my mom and dad went to my Aunt and Uncles house to play cards...kids in tow...2 of us at the time!
As it got late and the booze was flowing, us kids, theirs and ours, had to hit the sack....in the early AM, we awoke to screams from the adults... my younger brother....sleepwalking into the kitchen, opens the fridge, then the crisper,and proceeds to color it yellow.....hahahahaha! Still a great story to tell in our family...oh, and went back to bed afterwards..mm

·
Registered
436 Posts
Quill said:
Hooks Doctor asked for a urine, stool and semen sample. Bruce just gave him his underware. ;)
Quill, from the last two responses of your that I've seen, this one and one to your wifes, I think you are in the wrong "dam" business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts