Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you carn't get rid of me that easily.

The old man has done it again.

I have booked my flight and will be landing in Seattle on 3rd Sept and staying till 1st Oct.

As usual I shall be hiring an RV and aim to meet up with Bruce and Avis sometime.

The other thing I would like to do again is the Derby up at Everett.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Awesome!! clap:

Avis and I will be looking forward to your arrival!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean I am welcome over there. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you both.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Sir John if you get here soon enough I would be happy to take you out tuna fishing with bruce and avis.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Glad to hear you're coming over again. Hope to hook up again. Take of yourself between now and then.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Just can't stay away can you. The Great Pacific Northwest has that effect on people. Hope you have a lot of fun on your visit again.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will that mess on I5 around Everett/Marysville be sorted by the time I get there in September????????????

·
Registered
253 Posts
Glad to hear that you're making it over here, I should be fishing that derby again, I'll hold an open seat for you if you like to fish with me again.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I should have my boat moored up at Sekiu during September, if you can make it up here, I'd be glad to take you out and get a few coho! If I can figure out a way to get that rod you so graciousy gave me up here, we can see about putting a serious bend in it! I'll even practice up on my english accent in case you are getting homesick! wink:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NWJ I'll fish with you anytime. I'll keep the weekend free.

Don't know about Sekiu that may be a bit too far to travel.

Only got 2700 freebie miles if I can fit it in mid week then I will get over there again.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Keep it in mind SJ, its a standing offer. You let me know if and when, I'll take care of the rest. Tup:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I remember right it takes all day to get there. I stayed at Olsens then found out I could park on the sea front for free. I hope to be travelling round in a 24 foot RV and will be self contained as usual. I would like to come but as I say it would be mid week as most folk can only see and fish with me at the weekend as they have to work.

So far I have not made any permanent arrangements apart from the Derby with NWJet.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I have a place for you to stay too, Sir John! It'd be a pleasure to meet you again. This time, though, you will watch the WHOLE football game and join in on our party.... oh wait you'd have to make a 2 day drive. I suppose I'll call Dr Hook when you are there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts