Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good trainer for for my Lab. He is 5 Months now is is ready to go for obedience. I am in Tacoma and am looking for some references. Anyone have any leads?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hopefully you have been doing some work sit, come, stay with your lab already the first five months is my opinion is very important time. What kind of training are you looking at just obedience or developing hunting skills also?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking for obedience training. I have been working with him but would like him finished off by someone else. I am not consistent enough to do it every day. I will hunt with him but will work on those skills myself in the field.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
The only one I know around here is Bryant & Cindy Meyer- Rocking M Labradors in Eatonville. Besides that you might try looking at the up coming sportsman in Puyallup.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tom and Katie Quarles at Autumn Retrievers in Arlington. Long drive from Tacoma but well worth it. We have used them for years, they fixed many problems caused by other trainers. Contact them at [email protected] tell them Hoss & Gunners Humans sent you. If you need more info give me a PM.

Thermos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts