Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car got busted into this early morning. At two oclock this a.m. my dog when beserk, so I got up, stumbled around in
my tighty whiteys and walked down the hall looked out into the drive where we park our vehicles. Hell I even opened the
door and looked around. All the while my dog barked as if it was the end of the world. I didn't see any thing, and
figured he heard a racoon or the skunk that was stinkin up the neigborhood the night before, so after calming him
down and settling back into bed I proceeded to slide back into a nice dream. I also had the alarm set for 6:30 to meet up
with some friends to golf. Exactly 1 hour later my dog went off again , I again looked out the windows and since I didn't see
anything I proceeded to verbally chastise my dog.
Whoever it was that had broken my front window had been scared off twice and since there was only my bowling ball, bag,
and shoes in the car I guess its not that bad. What is bad is that I chewed out the dog when he was doing the job
that he gets paid for.
Needless to say he got a doggie dinner fit for a King, lots of apologies, and attention.
Karma paid me back as well I froze my but off, golfed crappy, and had to come home and vacume up all the broken glass.

P.S. Did I mention I hate thieves

and love my dog Tup:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
My daughters car got stolen from her work tonight. It is her first car. She has only had it a week. It had her cell phone in it so it was stolen, too. They made a call to a girl with it (T-mobile online records) but the cell phone company and the police can't do anything. We called and of course she doesn't know who called her. It had my truck battery in it so now I can't haul my boat. Also my daughter will have to use the truck again to get to work. Yes, I hate the act of thieves. I wish she had a Pit Bull in the car! Good Dog!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
man, that sucks, but all is not lost.
get the CNA from the number called, run the reverse numbers from that other cell and bingo, you'll be able to identify who the thief is....just a matter of running a few cell numbers for cna and activity............then do a driveby of the addy, maybe the car is in her garage, and if not, I'm sure this person knows who the thief is........cell records are fantastic for investigative work.

pm me if you haven't gotten the car back,maybe you don't WANT the car back??!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts