Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
democrats burn new homes in woodinville..The democrat party Support grourt "earth liberation wacko group " burned houses ...Make no mistake about these people are democrats and support democrats...If it was not for the democrat party and their support for these wack job terrorists we would not have this problem today.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
R&R you ought to be ashamed on yourself for posting such SH1T on the site.

Who is to say that they are not rapid Reps.

Show you are a man and take this post down.

You posted early enough for others to post but nobody will say anything.

You are so wrong and please do the right thing before you go to work.

You over stepped the mark big style.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
For ideological zealots like RR, anything is fair game. He and his ilk will be the death of America, the country I love.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry boys zero backing and zero apologies...theese people are lefties they support liberal social and political agenda, therefore + democrat....fell free to call them what you want...but I have not called any person here a bad word with my posts....I name a political party and terrorists only.

G

·
reelinanrockin said:
democrats burn new homes in woodinville..The democrat party Support grourt "earth liberation wacko group " burned houses ...Make no mistake about these people are democrats and support democrats...If it was not for the democrat party and their support for these wack job terrorists we would not have this problem today.
Well then at least show your FACTS AND DATA to support this. Maybe it was the builders themselves. Maybe they were losing so much money sitting on the market they wanted to recoup some of their cost. Or maybe it was that monkey that escaped. Or maybe it was "The one armed man".

Come on.....your statements were out of line dude!!!

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
So, if somebody like Timothy McVeigh votes Republican, can we say Republicans bombed the Oklahoma City Federal Building too?

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
If I were a betting man and the thread topic was a betting matter I would bet that R&R has it right in that the ecoterrorists that lit up the models are lefties. Probably Democrats, and perhaps anarchists as a dark horse. One thing is certain they are dangerous screwballs. They imply they are green and yet they light up thousands of board feet of lumber that the insurance companies will have to replace from the forests. And they wasted a bunch of carbon credits. Guess you could not call them the brightest bulbs on the block.
Like Islamoterrorists, they ought to be no closed season on them. Landfill.

·
Registered
421 Posts
This is one of the most ridiculous threads ever on this site. Do you really think they associate with any party? These people are American Terrorists..........they don't get any party designation other that "extreme wacko"

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
You may be right. As I said tho I would bet the other way. Wackos they are.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
lol. I don't think the builders burnt these things down. The people who buy these houses 1.5 million + are not affected by the economic downturn. Lots of nice houses sit on the market for a while. There is always a market in Washington for luxury houses with all of our tech employers around here.

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Keen observation R&R. I agree Skorzeny...Although I wouldn't say democrats are eco terrorists by no means either, I would have to lean toward the idea that eco terrorists are democrats. They are typically anarchists, unruly idealists who despise authority. They lean toward the left because the rights tent doesn't tolerate such extremism. :mrgreen: OK now fire up them flamethrowers... :D ...

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I'm not gonna flame ya ff... you're probably right. Tup:

Anarchists identify themselves with the political left... like Klan members, neo-Nazis, white supremacist groups and bombers of Federal buildings do the right! wink:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats' Right and that is my point....Back in the 2002 mid term and when Clinton was campaigning before that He would say "I remember back in the old days when republicans got elected they used to go around burning black churches in the south" Then the democrats said Bush wanted to kick old people out of their wheel chairs and out of the nursing homes...They even claimed Newt Gingrich wnated to take away black children from their parents and put them into orphan homes...All Democrat lies and the democrat kool drinkers laped it right up ( slurp burp)...But here now you see democrats cant take critisism..they want to shut you up and attack you personally and try to destroy you just because you critisize them politically...just like their political icons do i.e. Hitler...Moussolini...Castro...Mao tse tung..Pol Pot..Saddam Hussein...ect ect...This is the kinda of country the democrats want for us boys..Them in charge of everything and dare not criticize them...Or else they may come to your new house in the middle of the night and take care of things as they see fit ..just like when they had their followers do last weekend in Snohomish county to these 5 new houses....Bottom line dont cross the democrats or you get this..

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Well then at least show your FACTS AND DATA to support this. Maybe it was the builders themselves. Maybe they were losing so much money sitting on the market they wanted to recoup some of their cost. Or maybe it was that monkey that escaped. Or maybe it was "The one armed man".

Come on.....your statements were out of line dude!!![/quote]

Hey I was no where near there!!! :D

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
reelinanrockin said:
I'm ashamed that someone who I consider a friend would post something so idiotic. sick:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did not think it was gonna be popular and dont say anywhere who has to agree with it....It is just amazing the double standard that exists that is reel...the democrat party itself put out commercials saying that if republicans get elected black churches are gonna burn in the south and nobody seems to care...Boy oh boy old reelinanrockin gets on his computer and decides he wants to have a little fun while making a point in the ironic front to this and the strange twist and people even my closest and dearist freind Dr. Hook wants too feed me to the Sharks and barracuda's....But that is ok I am still alive and I live to fight another day...But look those terrorist whoever they are get away scott free with all this...Do you think if a right wing group in this country tried something similar...would it be so quiet and easly dismissed by the democrats and the left....nope...they would have a field day with this....I guess it is just not a good Idea to criticize democrats or speak out against them even a tiny bit..anywhere..I better check my safe and make sure my homeowners and fire insurance is paid up....who knows maybe these people that got their homes burned were democrasts who voted for Barrack Obama insted of Hilliary Clinton.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts