Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do democrats put so many bumperstickers on their cars? it just seems so odd and unusual that they do this..It is almost like they are proselytizing and trying to cram their religion down everybodys throat. I could understand one sticker very easy but not all this. :roll:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
It's easy. They do it because they are complete idiots. They know that no conservative will key their car. Take a look at all the reports of vehicles that get keyed that have conservative stickers on them. It's a common thing. Young libs are lawless. Every opportunity I have to get over a lane in front off these dips#$ts, I do. I love for them to have to stare at the NRA sticker on the bumper of my lifted F350. All I have to say is that liberalism is a disease that needs to be cured. Send these folks to hang out with Sir John. Speaking of libs, where has Divider been? Did the sheep finally turn the tables on him?

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Some need constant reminding about who they are. And then it's easier to find your car in the parking lot when it has lots of silly stickers on it. My favorite is the Chevrolet pickup with a big Chevrolet decal in the rear window. Really?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I love for them to have to stare at the NRA sticker on the bumper of my lifted F350.
They probably stare at your confederate flag, "***********" and "Don't laugh, at least it's paid for" stickers even more though Sledge! wink: :D

All I have to say is that liberalism is a disease that needs to be cured.
How you gonna "cure" liberalism by the way? Through a campaign of compassionate counseling and education... or jack-booted fascist thuggery... like your heroes Michael Savage and Mark Levin wanna do? :eek: :lol:

:p :p :p

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Webo said:
... like your heroes Michael Savage and Mark Levin wanna do? :eek: :lol:

:p :p :p
Michael Weiner (aka Michael Savage) IS a Weiner Tdown: and was aptly named at birth. wink:

Mark Levin however is a true conservative!!!! clap:

With humor and cogent insights he effectively exposes liberalism for the irrational and illogical emotionally based danger that it really is...that's why the left hates him soooo much. clap:

Mark Levin also has the fastest growing radio show in the country! Tup:

In fact he's on the radio right now---tune him in to hear for yourself:

KVI 570 AM 6-8pm

or listen or download his show from here:

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio.php

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I've heard him before. In fact, I usually catch a little of his show on the way home from work most nights.

He is the ULTIMATE right-wing Kool-Aid dispenser. His "cogent commentary" is SO low-brow that he makes idiots like Glenn Beck look like political Einsteins! :mrgreen:

"Hillary Rotten Clinton, her thighness" is REAL cutting-edge political commentary! clown:

The reason that his radio show is gaining in popularity is that he spews forth the extremist conservative message of hate in the very simplest of terms... the only ones that the brain-dead automatons in his audience that call in and worship him openly can understand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Savage IS a Weiner! Levin hates him too! Why though? They sound almost exactly the same. Well... not quite. Levin sounds like the love child of Adolf Hitler and Groucho Marx! :eek: :lol: :lol:

"There! I said it! How do you like that! We'll be right back."

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Whatcha drive Webo and where? If I see you, I wont bother stickin my bumper in your grill, I'll just go over the top. I'll give you a close up of some American made drivetrain, then you'll see nothing but a dark cloud of diesel smoke from a performance enhanced 7.3 turbo diesel. That's what I'm talkin about!! Hammer down on the Webo!!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
As for curing liberalsism. I would make them ride along with their local police for six months, that'll cure 'em. If that didn't work, I would send them to my favorite law enforcement officer, Joe Arpio in Maricopa Co Arizona.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
reelinanrockin said:
why do democrats put so many bumperstickers on their cars? it just seems so odd and unusual that they do this..It is almost like they are proselytizing and trying to cram their religion down everybodys throat. I could understand one sticker very easy but not all this. :roll:

Dems proselytizing and trying to cram their religion down everybodys throat through bumpersticker? That's funny stuff!
I think the evangelical sheep herder's running our country are doing a pretty good job of that themselves. They've never expressed or pushed their beliefs on anyone regarding abortion, stem cell research .......

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
RR I will answer that, yes I am in favour of abortion. Also it is upto the lass whether or not she has one. Surprising how many MEN do not want a woman to have one. Just because they cannot have one they think that women should not be able to. SEXISTS. ;)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
RR,
That would be Stonefish. Yes I do. I believe it is the individuals right to make that decision, not our governments.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang Boys, what is with these people man this just proves that the democrats are a bunch of nut case wack jobs...ordinary people just dont do this stuff.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Bumper stickers are for loudmouths who can't stand that people can't hear their big mouths when they're driving down the road.

"Look at me, look at me!"

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
SledgeHammer said:
Dan, you are what we call in law enforcement an FBC. That means full blown craze. Live with it.
My brother is a captain with the Calif Highway Patrol, My Uncle is retired CHP, his 2 sons are CHP. ALL but one are Democrats. NONE Talk with the implied Buford T. Justice attitude your trying to spread hear. Luckily not all our law enforcement are F350 renegade warriors like you claim to be. I have no problem with pot smokers or beer drinkers. Until they get behind the wheel of a car. Tdown:

Repub or Demo, people are people and criminal are not a part of any political party.

Please chill and stop the spread of BigTruckIsms.

In the words of Rodney King, Cant we all just get along wink:
or was that Barney Fife :D

By the way, I do love that Sherrif in Arizona. Pink panties on prisoners! Good stuff! He does get the job done!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts