Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody on here a member of the cowlitz timber trails association? if so how is it?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yep. I am. lot 64 block 8.

Really enjoy it. The dues begin to wear on you after a while but it is nice to have a place away from home to relax at once in while and it is great place for the kids.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
missingaddi said:
Yep. I am. lot 64 block 8.

Really enjoy it. The dues begin to wear on you after a while but it is nice to have a place away from hoem to relax at once in while and it is great place for the kids.
we'll be down that way the end of this month, so i think we're going to give it a looksee. it would be nice to have a designated camp spot and never again ask the question " i don't know, where do you wanna go camping". not to mention a launch on site Tup:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
and it's nice not to have make reservations months in advace for popular holiday weekends.

Stop by my sight and say hello if I am around....don't know yet if I will be down that weekend.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
missingaddi said:
and it's nice not to have make reservations months in advace for popular holiday weekends.

Stop by my sight and say hello if I am around....don't know yet if I will be down that weekend.
we'll do that. thanks for the info. hopefully it will pan out and we'll spend the summer down there chasing steelhead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts