·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Hillary wins can she pick Bill to be her VP? :D

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
She will win the Dem side of it but when the election comes it wont be close.

Sorry, but Bill wont get to be the bitch this time :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Anyone remember the old joke from the 90's?

Q. What would happen if Hillary died?
A. Bill Clinton would become President. :lol:

Hey! wink: Why not! :eek: It is perfectly legal!

22nd Amendment:
"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

He could serve another partial term as Prez too! That is, if something should happen to Hillary.

But, in reality... I probably depends upon Huma's approval. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Question Bonzo. He has been elected to the presidency twice. So...How can he be selected as the Vice President when the that office is a "Presidency".

Pres·i·den·cy 1. the office, function, or term of office of a president.

There's no distinction between Vice and Non Vice. They are still both an office of Presidency are they not?

Forgot to add. The Vice serves as President in the Presidents absence, so if a president cannot serves more than 2 terms as president then how can a vice who has been a 2 term president serve in the presidents absence?

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Doc. Serious my freind. If you hang out down here in the basement with us low lifes expect to read some stuff that is gonna piss you off...Unless you can shrug it off easy as most of us do please dont read any of this crap after you have had a couple of beers...or just before you go to bed at night.....Now as for your post and question....I dont believe Avis gives a rats rear end about Bill or Hilliary at all !! If she were reely curious she would just call me on her cell and I could give her an answer....I think this is just another back door attempt and trick by you to sneak into the political forum and start trying to be funny...you dont have to hide under Avis skirt to do this ....we are way too smart for that down here..( we just act stoopid) ..now quit trying to be funny leave that to professional politicians and comiedians like myself, Divider and fishslave and webomatic and Sir John. clown: :roll: nuke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts