Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were supposed to get two crab catch cards when you bought your license (if it was before the summer crab season closed.) One was for summer crabbing and one was for Fall/Winter crabbing.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Last year was tough due to implementing the changes in the time line they had to work in. Hopefully this year most of the bugs will have been worked out. Both your catch record cards should be issued to you when you buy your license.

Rich I know your reading this. Have them print the Summer CRC on the bottom of the 3'+ license so it can cut off and returned then the winter CRC above that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good gut reaction! Peculiar is an appropriate description of what she told you! It almost sounds like the state knows they "missed" a few cards... To be on the safe side I would write down the number in Olympia I called, the name of the person I talked to, and the time and day. Also, after reading the other posts here, I would ask specifically: What steps do I take if approached by a warden w/out my card and he doesn't accept "keep tabs on it and call it in"? I'm curious as to what they say? It might not even matter! Crab poaching(?) isn't something I want to be accused of let alone receive a Fine for! I've never had any problems with the wardens crabbing before but I'm the type to carry every little bit of info with me..just in case...

·
Registered
120 Posts
You should be able to go to a place that sells liscenses and they should be able to print out the winter crc for no charge if you got the puget sound dungeness endorsement. I didn't get my temp crcs either but I know I could get them from a liscense dealer if I do go crabbing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts