Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be down bright and early to the Cow and puttin the boat in around 6 am, I dont have my daughter this Xmas, so I will be out most of the day or earlier if I get a limit.

I thougt I would put the invitation out to anyone that is a member and has nothing going on tuesday to join me, all ask is this person pitch in a little gas cash, preferably someone I know, but always nice to meet someone new that enjoys fishing as much as I do, and good net skills a plus, LOL---

I have gear if needed and Bait,EZ's,prawns etc, just give me a pm, figured it would be a little more fun with some company

Merry XMAS and hopefully some chromers in MY stocking Tup:

I have a 21 ft Open sled with twin yami's and a top if needed :lol:

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Nice offer Fastfish.

Good fishing tomorrow and have a great Christmas.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I could make it if I wanted to be single by new years day LOL :lol:

Go spank em Tup:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Hope you have a great day, nice offer Tup:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will call ya in a little while Dapackwood, probably will meet ya at the blue creek ramp, are you familar with it----------- and do you need a driftin rod or are you set up???????????????????

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like i have a few willing subjects for tommorow--thanks everyone for looking, whoever puts fish in the boat I am sure will post a report--

my daughter saw me gettin the boat ready last night and commented, how she wanted to go, I sure wish she could come as she is my good luck charm, but it is her mothers year to have her, she was pretty upset about it, but I am sure all the presents she is going to get will make her feel better, LOL :lol:

Again to everyone Merry XMAS-------------------1 more hour of work and I am outta here clap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts