Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cow was hot. Is hot and gonna get hotter. Don't let the lack of boats dissuade you. The Steelhead count has been rising for weeks now and fishing although slowing down, is still worth the trip. Also, gearing up for the Halibut opener May 6th to go get some of the best eating fish on the planet. Then on to Tuna and Lingcod. Yum. Us old time gamefishers (the cool guys) are still around. Just doing things together behind the scenes. 馃槅 Here is one of many.

Registered
Bullshit, no old timers around here, we鈥檙e all riding recliners bitching about the weather!

Reactions: Mr56Jeep

Registered
Craperoo ! Missed it again. Just when I dump the jet pump, and repower to the prop - the Cowlitz delivers !

I never get it right ! ;)

BTW, Congrats to y鈥檃ll catching steel, and ya don鈥檛 look like an old timer either.

Administrator
Fantastic!!

I'm going on a Tuna trip in August. Old Timer "Fish Guy Keith" is actually getting married on the boat that day. :)

Been trying to decide if I want to go out for halibut, it's a lot of work and I'm old. LOL

Registered
What a trip that will be, watching the Old Timer "Fish Guy Keith" finally get caught and a chance at tying into Tuna and Halibut too!
Like they say..."You're not getting any younger," have fun Dr. Hook.

Registered
Fantastic!!

I'm going on a Tuna trip in August. Old Timer "Fish Guy Keith" is actually getting married on the boat that day. :)

Been trying to decide if I want to go out for halibut, it's a lot of work and I'm old. LOL
Thats awesome!
Congrats to Keith and Erin!

Hopefully its as bloody as the pics of Mark Colemans Tuna Wedding at sea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts