Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Was down there in my sled Saturday.....saw several bank fisherman picking up a few fish here in there.....lots of boats.

Saw a guy in a wheelchair nail a 12-15lb brat also at the intake outlet...that was really cool!....it was a sweet fish!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Was at bc this morning until about 3:30 and went 0-1 and my buddy did the same.Was sloooow didn't see much action up or down river.Going to give it another try tomarrow,hopping to have better luck.

·
Registered
788 Posts
mardon said:
Was at bc this morning until about 3:30 and went 0-1 and my buddy did the same.Was sloooow didn't see much action up or down river.Going to give it another try tomarrow,hopping to have better luck.
So even slow for the boats huh?.....hopefully better tommorow

·
Registered
48 Posts
Stopped in to BC & spent about an hour bankin it down there (up top of the drift) mid day today. zip....& saw nothin from shore or on the 30-40 boats playing musical chairs in front of me.....course there were about 80-90 trailers in the lot......so perhaps I was in the wrong area ;)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sounds like everyone was trying to hit the BC area on the start of the New Year with that many trailers in the lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts