Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Cow today with Phil of http://riverfishin.com/ (Mystical Legends Guide Service). The Cow was quite colored and you could not see the fish until they were inches from the surface, but Phil still got us into 9-10 fish with 7 landed. I got to open early X-mas presents (rod/reel and rain gear), the rod went 3 for 3, with the biggest fish too. I had a great day :D .

Thanks Phil Tup:

-Rory
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
I think i'm gonna have to book a trip with that guy. Everyone who goes with him posts pics of the fish they catch and it makes me jealous!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,898 Posts
HOLY SMOKE!!! :eek: Now that is a fine bunch of fishes!!!! Where the heck is my electric fillet knife!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
powder said:
I think i'm gonna have to book a trip with that guy. Everyone who goes with him posts pics of the fish they catch and it makes me jealous!
There's a good reason for that, Phil's a great guide and fun to fish with too :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
RiverFishin said:
powder said:
I think i'm gonna have to book a trip with that guy. Everyone who goes with him posts pics of the fish they catch and it makes me jealous!
There's a good reason for that, Phil's a great guide and fun to fish with too :D
So i hear. I'll find out soon enough hopefully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,222 Posts
Nice fishies Rory!!

Heres a reverse angle shot of you guys fighting one of your fish.. This was one hot fish, it took these guys across the river, circled the boat a couple times.... fun to watch...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,952 Posts
Looks like another great trip with Phil!!

Rory, congrats on the new fishing gear! I don't think Santa is bringing me any good fishing gear theis year,but I have a feeling there will be a few gift cards that can be turned into a nice new Lami!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
RiverFishin said:
powder said:
I think i'm gonna have to book a trip with that guy. Everyone who goes with him posts pics of the fish they catch and it makes me jealous!
There's a good reason for that, Phil's a great guide and fun to fish with too :D
True...I've been with Phil, looking around, with no other boats in sight and hook up after hook up. That is what I think makes him a great guide. He simply knows where the fish are and does not rely on others. That and when he give you the old "hairy eyeball" when you cracker one off makes for good stories too :p Great Fish. That one was a HOG!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
Olybirds said:
Nice fishies Rory!!

Heres a reverse angle shot of you guys fighting one of your fish.. This was one hot fish, it took these guys across the river, circled the boat a couple times.... fun to watch...
that sure is a nice looking boat..I really like the look's of those northriver's.. clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,263 Posts
Nice fish guys, looks like it was a great time Tup:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top