Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is true or just another passing email with made up bs, but the story goes something like this. The cat was stalking the kids playing on the floor in this house, in somewhere USA. Hopefully it's not a really old post that I brought back to life. lol

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
We had a cougar in our back yard a couple years ago here in Coulee City. It was seen all over town that summer. Everyone in town kept an eye out for it because we didn’t want to loose any children or pets. The town sheriff gave those that could safely shoot away from town the OK to shoot it if we could. Someone on the other side of town finally got it.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Cool cat! I once had the incredible experience of playing with a tame cougar. Man are they big when you're tangled up with them!

·
Registered
589 Posts
it's freaky being stalked by one. had one pacing me while turkey hunting a few years back. didn't know it at the time, but found what looked to be a den by accident. that was by far one of the most nervous times I ever had in the woods since I was by myself.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Did you notice if the TV was on in the background? He probably just wanted to watch the WSU game like any coug!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts