Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need Iceshark to come on here and say cougs win big. Then we know the Dawgs are gonna prevail :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Re: Tough Coug & Dawgs game thursday night

SportJet said:
Thur., Feb. 7
My MArch 8th Iceshark bball prediction says Huskies take on the Cougs that night and win by 2 :mrgreen:
That would be a shocker :eek: Huskies did not look good the last 2 games, but then the cougs didn't either...

·
Registered
565 Posts

SportJet said:
Thur., Feb. 7
USC at Washington, 7:30 p.m. (FSN PT)
UCLA at Washington State, 7:30 p.m. (FSN)

Be nice to see a couple of home wins.

My MArch 8th Iceshark bball prediction says Huskies take on the Cougs that night and win by 2 :mrgreen:
Here's to 7 in a row !!! :D

GO COUGS!!!

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bob Barthlow said:
SportJet said:
Thur., Feb. 7

GO HUSKIES!!!
There you go again ... I fixed another one for ya :mrgreen:

·
Registered
565 Posts

SportJet said:
Bob Barthlow said:
SportJet said:
Thur., Feb. 7

HUCK THE FUSKIES!!
There you go again ... I fixed another one for ya :mrgreen:
I'm sure this is what you ment, thanks again for the help. :D

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

Bob and Chuck - you guys crack me up. clap:

Chuck - I think you're hallucinating again. Time to renew your meds. :D

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

LMAO.

Somebodys got to keep this place in a positive mood :mrgreen:

Rob - Med are over rated. I graduated to the good stuff like IPA Tup:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

talk about a couple of home games getting their azz whooped :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ouch. :evil:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

Tough nite for the home teams.. If the cougs win one more pac 10 game but it's against the Dawgs will that make for a successful coug season????

·
Registered
162 Posts

I thought the Cougs would be about 20th in the country this year but I don't see how they are anywhere near that. It almost seems like they already peaked and their season is going right in the toilet.

·
Registered
617 Posts

The Cougs were at least in the game, Ducks and Dawgs blown out. Looks like a tight race for that 8th place. Time to stick a fork in the Puppies and Duckies, they are done, may be young but not getting any better....no post season...Darn shame :D

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

The Dawgs will have to win the Pac-10 tournament to get to the Big Dance..Good thing they take all 10 teams now!!!! The way the cougs are going that will be there only chance too..See ya in the first round of the Pac 10 tourney in the 8-9 game!!!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts

Dawgs are done. The Cougs really need a win Sat against USC. The Pac 10 will most likely get 5 teams into the tournament and it is going to be a real battle to the end. UCLA IMO is the best team in the country right now and they showed it tonight. They toy with you in the 1st half and then in the 2nd half they put the defensive clamps on.

Don't fret Dawg fans. There are some serious recruits heading your way next year and if Isiah Thomas can get his grades straightened out he will light it up for UW. Unfortunately he is no acedemic and will most likely jump to the pros as soon as he can. Maybe he can take Swahili. wink:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

I think Isaiah is in his sixth year of high school at a prep school back east !! The Dawgs can only hope he's as good as the original!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

hahaha isiah dont even get me started on that kid. I played against him his first 3 years of HS when he went to curtis and i went to beamer...not the kind of person or student you want on your team...hopefully prep school and 3 years as a senior will improve him(being serious). He is one hell of a player though, ill give him that.

lets just say i wouldnt invite him to my birthday party wink:

lmao but the cougs and dawgs both couldnt hang with the big boys.

My final pac10 standings

Pac10 Conf
UCLA 16-2
Stan 13-5
USC 11-7
WSU 11-7
Ariz 10-8
UO 8-10
Cal 7-11
ASU 7-11
UW 7-11
OSU 0-18

1 game separating 3-5 and also 6-9 with UCLA running away with it(maybe losing once but likely to run the table) and Stanford ahead of the pack.

I think 5 teams make it, all those over .500 with a sixth only if a bottom half team wins the tourney Cougars probably will get stuck as a 5 seed. and everyone knows atleast 1 five seed loses to a 12 seed yearly. i wouldnt doubt it if it were the cougs if they dont find some more consistent offense.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

Wow, the cougs have won one of their last five games and you have them going 6-2 in the last 8 games..and Cal going 2-6 and Arizona 5-4...

I have the Dawgs winning one more game and the cougs no more than 3.. The cougs will have to win at least 2 games in the Pac=10 tourney and maybe 3 to make the Big Dance. UCLA, USC, Stanford, Cal and Zona are all better than the cougs.. We will see !! :eek:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Huskies are gonna win the March 8 match up :shock:

·
Registered
617 Posts

After watching the Dawgs last night roll over and play dead...I wound not put any money on them March 8th. They might have a chance against the Beav's and Ducks. :lol:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

Aron Baynes has been eliminated as a factor the past 4 games. If he gets it together the cougs are a lot tougher.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

cougs host the USC Trojans at 12:30 on ABC channel 4, in case any coug fans are still watching..Vegas has the cougs favored by 5, they haven't given up yet!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts