Game Fishing Forum banner

Cool site on abandoned hotels, buildings and such. Neato!

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Iceshark 
#1 ·
Found this while on a news site. Its a site with great pics on places like old famous hotels or newer buildings like Sun Microsystems ( I used to live a mile away from them) That has been put toghether by state. Check it out and let me know if you know of any other sites like this. Very cool.

Have not cruised complete site. my favorites so far.
Texas- Abandoned Malibu Grand Prix fun park. I remember that murder case. Errie.
Texas- Old abandoned Hospital with stuff all still in it.
Texas- Old Baker Hotel. Cool pics and there is another site with even more cool pics.

Calif-Sun Microsystems. This place was golden like a fortress just a few years back

http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/index.htm

#2 ·
Places like Kings Park State Hospital NY have been taken over by developers over here and turned into luxury flats. I delivered some stuff down to an old Mental Hospital, asked the young lad who was taking the stuff off if he knew of the place, he said "No". So being the good guy that I am I told him about the place and asked him if he had heard any screams around the place, it was just getting dark. Then told him lots of folk had died there and that there was sure to be ghosts around, when I had gone I bet he was pleased that he had met me. ;)

Whilst travelling around I have seen many an old building, interesting one at Elk City, WY, then there are the ones at Silver City, CO. If you visit Durango, CO be sure to take the steam train upto Silver City, it is worth the day out and you get to see lots of beautiful countryside, wild animals and old houses.

Oops nearly forgot Hope, AL now that is a place to visit.

#4 ·
Quill said:
Cool stuff Ice, that California Metal institute was creepy.
Your right! Just looked at it. I think the old closed hospitals and mental wards are the most creepy now that I have seen a few.

#6 ·
The more I look the cooler it gets. Check out all the Philly sites. Some neat ones!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.