Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished Cook Creek this weekend with a couple good buddies. We ended up taking home limits of bright steelies. This 13.5 lb. buck wasn't the brightest fish I got, but it was the largest and I thought worthy of posting. It was wet, but we all went home happy. There were lots of people fishing the creek this weekend due to the Salmon being a little slow. We stayed at the Amanda Park Motel. A nice river front motel with very nice people running it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Nice fish Den, that is a fatty Tup:

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! most of the fish ranged from 8 to 14 lbs. Tater lost one that easily was 18, but it came unbuttoned. He hooked another one that was that big, but a mishap with the net (glad it wasn't me) lost that one too. I couldn't believe all the damage done over there by the last storm. It looked like Mt. St. Helens went off again. There were stands of trees that were flattened. Oh yeah, for those of you familiar with the Nooche river road..that really big old tree that was out in the middle of the field? It was blown over in the storm. What a shame as I'm sure thousands of people have pics of that tree. I only needed a summer one to complete my 4 pic seasonal set of it. I didn't take a pic of it when we drove by last night because it was too dark. Bummer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.