Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Zorn has been hired as the new head coach of the Washington Redskins according to John Clayton. That is quite a promotion considering he was hired as the O coordinator and then was promoted to coach in the span of 2 weeks. Way to go Jimmy!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I had not hear that. I was thinnking yesterday that they were having a tough time finding someone. I hope things work out well for Jim there in Washington. I was sad to see him leave the Hawks.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
DBAppraiser said:
I wanna know how come I had to break this news. Where was Iceshark, he's supposed to uncover these stories before anyone else! :D
He's out partying with the boys tonight. I had to take kids places or I woulda gone too :mrgreen:

ok...they went to the tips game but for Iceguppy thats as much party as he can handle :oops:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
SportJet said:
DBAppraiser said:
I wanna know how come I had to break this news. Where was Iceshark, he's supposed to uncover these stories before anyone else! :D
He's out partying with the boys tonight. I had to take kids places or I woulda gone too :mrgreen:

ok...they went to the tips game but for Iceguppy thats as much party as he can handle :oops:
Glad ya had my back DB wink: I cant be by my newsticker all the time :D Thanks to you to SJ! We missed ya tonight :mrgreen: Tips played awesome. Thanks Keysrob for the invite, great to hang with you and Netboy again. Good friends. Next time you have to come Chuck. I almost had to eat a orange puck.

Zorn will do a great job. Great coach and great man! Tup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i cant recall names but i remember hearing the names of other ex-holmgren QB coaches that are now in the NFL. Like Reid, Marriuci and some more great names. Zorn has got to be behind one of the better coaches of all time for 8 of the past 10 years.

He knows the West Coast as good as anyone as he has helped Hasselback excel in it. Give him a good young quarterback with great accuracy and lots of potential and he can develop a great offense with Portis in place and his young core players.

I think he will either do really well or really bad. I figure he has about 2 years to prove he deserves to be a headcoach. If he doesnt do well he will be back to an offensive coordinator and a damn good one

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yes- Congrats to Jim Zorn clap: He WILL be missed.
I WISH the SEAHAWKS had kept the ZMAN to be OUR next coach, and sent Mora to Washington...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts