Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there that is a computer Mr. fix it guy or gal? I am trying to get Netscape program out of my computer and have downloaded Firefox and Thunderbird programs and added mcAfee anti-virus program thru Comcast.net. i think mostly that Netscpe is corrupt or?? Would not let me retrieve my e-mail Tdown: Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated Tup:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Have you tried to "uninstall" it through the Netscape program itself? How about using the add/remove option in your control panel? If you've tried both, I usually go to Google and type something like "netscape uninstall"...most times something helpful will come up that pertains to "uninstall" issues. Good luck! wink:

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
I'm not a "fix it guy" by any means, but maybe try a system rollback right before Netscape was installed. I had a similar problem recently, and it worked. I had to reinstall my security system and other programs that were installed inside that timeline, but it's working fine now.

G

·
i am very familiar with that and you would be better off using outlook express, it mates up with comcast very easy and beats the heck outta comcast email web page!! Tup: if you want help setting that up email me.. oh and you have to make SURE that whatever email program you use, that you have the SAME password set in the settings as comcast or itll not work.

G

·
oh and also tyhe McAfee security suite hrequires a HUGE memory and if you dont have it, welcome to SLOWWWWWW CITY Tdown: it does work well tho

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally reformated Windows and am now reinstalling programs and accts. Tup: Takes awhile but made sure Gamefishin.com was the first to get reinstalled(LOL) clap: Gotta luv this site
last count over 3300 members............WoW!!!!!!! Tup: clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts