Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm looking at PDF compression software and have a question. The PDF's I'm creating are too large 20-30MB and I need to get them down under 5MB or even 2 so they can be emailed easily, but I don't want to buy Adobe 8 Pro for 500 bucks and such. Is there a program that just compresses PDF's?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
Hey all, I'm looking at PDF compression software and have a question. The PDF's I'm creating are too large 20-30MB and I need to get them down under 5MB or even 2 so they can be emailed easily, but I don't want to buy Adobe 8 Pro for 500 bucks and such. Is there a program that just compresses PDF's?
I have the perfect solution for you.

Go to http://skydrive.live.com/

Set up an account or just sign in if you have a hotmail or msn account. It gives you 5GB's of free online space you can access from anywhere. But the best feature for your situation is that you can have some files as public. So all you would do is upload the file to the server then it will give you a link. Just send this link in the e-mail to the recipients and they will go to the website and download it. It works great and best of all is its FREE Tup:

Updates for example

http://cid-3b8212a0abb344b9.skydrive.li ... fishin.jpg

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
Google pdf file compression I just looked at a few freeware and share ware downloads

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I'll look in to the online storage I like that idea...

SR21, I looked at those too but I'm a little concerned about downloading from the web. Is there a specific program or site that you trust?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts