Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Do you guys remember Fishinoriginal from way back when? Ha I didn't think so! Well that was me and I was a part of this website from the beginning- even before the forum was a thing. Once upon a time Yellow Fever and HickvilleFF were on here and became my college roommates because of this website!

At some point this site took a dip and the owner Bruce would openly express his frustrations about that- which made it tedious to show up. So I didn't. I have no idea how to log into my old account and it probably doesn't exist. But I'm back and it looks like we can rebuild this thing! There are a few faces I recognize and a bunch of others who have emerged in the last several years- all here for the same reason- Fishing!

In April 2016, my brother and three buddies got to go fishin with Chris Benson of Tri-City guide service and he go us on some fish. I finally went through the footage and decided to upload just the biggest fight of the trip and save the other footage for a rainy day. I put this on YouTube and I thought someone on Gamfishin would appreciate it! LET'S GO FISHIN!

Feedback??

James

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ha Ha, never seen a young guy have to sit down to fight a fish, usually that`s reserved for women and old men.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I used to get 40 to 50 of those oversized and legal keepers on the snake back about 12 years ago or in the summer months. Had a blast!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts